Make the most of your stay at Arizona luxury vacation rentals and explore all that downtown Phoenix has to offer! From historic landmarks to modern marvels, you’ll find something to keep everyone entertained. Take a stroll through Heritage Square for some retro vibes or take in the beauty of Chase Field, home of the Arizona Diamondbacks. For those looking for a thrill, stop by Dolphinaris Arizona for up-close encounters with dolphins or get your heart racing on one of the city’s many roller coasters. Don’t forget to sample some of Phoenix’s unique cuisine while you’re there – from cactus fries to local craft beers, this vibrant city won’t disappoint. Here are some of the best things to see in downtown Phoenix you won’t want to miss:
- Heritage Square – An outdoor plaza located in downtown Phoenix, Heritage Square is a great place to experience the city’s unique history and atmosphere. Featuring Victorian-era mansions, brick walkways, and brick pathways lined with colorful flags, this is the perfect spot for an afternoon stroll. Heritage Square is an iconic landmark in the city of Phoenix, packed with history and character. The 2.5-acre plaza features a selection of Victorian-era mansions which have been restored to their former glory, providing an insight into the past and giving visitors a sense of what life was like in the 19th century. In addition to these historic buildings, Heritage Square also boasts intricate brick walkways and a vibrant display of flags from around the world, making it one of the most picturesque spots in town.
For those looking for more than just sightseeing, Heritage Square also offers plenty of activities throughout the year. From outdoor concerts to special holiday events, there’s always something going on at this bustling plaza – even during the hot summer months! During your visit to Arizona luxury vacation rentals, don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to explore downtown Phoenix.
- Chase Field – Located in downtown Phoenix near US Airways Center and Talking Stick Resort Arena, Chase Field has become one of Arizona’s premier tourist attractions since first opening its doors in 1998. It’s home field for Major League Baseball’s Arizona Diamondbacks who play 81 games every season as well as host myriad other events including NCAA baseball tournaments and concerts like Jimmy Buffett’s I Don’t Know tour 2019 lineup with The Coral Reefer Band being played live at Chase Field stadium throughout May 2019! Whether you’re visiting during baseball season or any other time throughout the year make sure you don’t miss out on checking out Chase Field which features amenities such as two upper decks offering excellent views anywhere seats are located; several club levels; multiple concession stands; full service bars; restaurants like Sunday Carvery featuring baked ham & beef brisket carving stations; party suites available for rent complete with food & beverage services; and much more! Make sure you grab tickets now so you don’t miss out on seeing all that Chase Field has to offer when visiting downtown Phoenix!
- Phoenix Art Museum – Established in 1959, the Phoenix Art Museum houses more than 18,000 pieces of art from around the world and features artwork from all major art movements of the 20th century. With a collection that spans continents and centuries, you’ll find artwork from Europe, Asia, Africa, North America and Latin America. The museum has permanent collections of American, Asian, Modern and Contemporary art as well as traveling exhibitions that vary throughout the year.
The Phoenix Art Museum also hosts educational events such as lectures, workshops, tours for adults and children alike. In addition to its main galleries, the museum offers an outdoor sculpture garden where visitors can admire sculptures from around the world and learn about their cultural heritage. Visitors can even participate in hands-on activities such as drawing or printmaking classes with resident artists and instructors.
The museum is also committed to preserving Arizona’s cultural heritage by exhibiting works from local artists like Native Americans Tribes who share stories of their culture through art. It also hosts various events for children such as KidzArt which allows them to explore various genres of art in a fun way. For all these reasons, Phoenix Art Museum is an essential part of any visit to luxury vacation rentals Arizona.
- Arizona Science Center – The Arizona Science Center provides an excellent opportunity to learn about science through hands-on exhibits and interactive displays. Visitors can explore a wide array of topics including engineering, biology, geology and more!
- Enchanted Island Amusement Park – Take a trip back in time to this old-fashioned amusement park located in Encanto Park! The family friendly park features classic rides like carousels, kiddie coasters, boat rides as well as arts & crafts activities for all ages to enjoy!
- Dolphinaris Arizona – For those looking for an up-close encounter with dolphins during their stay at Scottsdale luxury vacation rentals , Dolphinaris Arizona offers dolphin swim programs and educational workshops where you can learn about marine life conservation firsthand!
8 . Uptown Plaza – Shop ‘til you drop at Uptown Plaza’s outdoor shopping center featuring stores such as Francesca’s Collection , Anthropologie , Paper Source , Kendra Scott , Free People, H&M ,and much more ! A great way to pick up souvenirs or just take pleasure in window shopping!
9 . Heard Museum – Boasting one of the most important collections of Native American art in existence today, Heard Museum showcases a variety of works created by native peoples throughout North America . With both historical artifacts and modern artworks on display here visitors can get an appreciation for native culture while learning something new too!
- Desert Botanical Garden – Step into nature’s beauty at this 140 acre botanical garden located on Papago Park! With over 50 thousand plants from around the world visitors have plenty to explore here including endangered species exhibits, succulent gardens, butterfly exhibits and so much more!
Visiting downtown Phoenix from Arizona luxury vacation rentals is a great way to explore the city while taking in all its culture and attractions. From Chase Field stadium for concerts and baseball games, to the Heard Museum showcasing Native American artworks or Desert Botanical Garden featuring over 50 thousand plants, there’s something here for everyone! Whether you’re looking for an educational experience or just want to have some fun with your family, downtown Phoenix has it all! So don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity–book your stay at one of our luxurious vacation rental properties today and start planning your trip!